A self-propelling and height-adjustable commode/shower chair available in two variants
The self-propelling Combi commode/shower chair is an assistive device allowing the user to sit down safely and comfortably during toileting or showering. It is supplied complete with toilet rails and can be used freestanding, with a bucket, which is available as an accessory, or standing over a toilet.
The commode/shower chair provides a stable and height-adjustable support for less active users with weak legs, low stamina and/or poor balance who sit on the chair for longer periods of time and who require more support and assistance during sit-to-stand and seated transfers.
Provides increased independence for the user in showering and toileting situations
The commode/shower chair is fitted with large (24″) self-propelling wheels allowing the user to easily and independently manoeuver, turn and adjust the chair to different positions in various settings and situations.
Standard width or extra wide – for users weighing up to 150 kg/330 lbs
Combi, self-propelled is available in two variants with different width. The wider variant is suitable for larger users. Both variants are suitable both for institutional and home care use.
Both variants of Combi, self-propelled offer the following features and advantages:
- Stable and secure
- Very easy to use
- Compact and hygienic design, fits into any wet room
- Stainless steel, suitable for wet environments and guaranteeing a long service life
- Seat, backrest and armrests are made from soft polyurethane, a durable material, warm to the touch, with non-slip qualities
- Height adjustable frame (via snaplock clips) allows adjustment for different user heights as well as placement of the chair over different size toilets
- Detachable seat and backrest
- Seat with keyhole shaped opening
- Foldable armrests for easy side transfers
- 24″ self-propelling wheels with hoop
- Maintenance free castors
- Easy to keep clean
Wide accessory programme
Furthermore, our wide accessory programme provides for extensive customising and adaptation of all Combi chairs to meet individual user and caregiver requirements. For more information, please click the “Accessories” tab hereunder.
It is recommended that Combi, self-propelled is always used in combination with the following accessory: Footrests (200810004).
Combi chairs – several models and variants enable the perfect fit for all users and caregivers
To enable a perfect fit for all users and caregivers, Handicare’s Combi commode/shower chairs are available in three basic models and several variants:
- Combi, attendant operated; a mobile chair available in standard height, low and wide variants
- Combi, self-propelled; available in standard width and wide variants
- Combi, tilt; available in two variants with manual or powered tilt