Strong, safe and easy to manoeuvre
Eva400 is a versatile mobile patient lift for all lifting situations and for users weighing up to 180 kg/400 lbs. When used with the SystemRoMedic functional and easy-to-use lifting accessories, Eva400 is the right choice for lifting in connection with transfers to and from the floor, chair or bed, as well as for horizontal lifting and gait training.
Two variants with different base-width adjustment
Eva400 is available in two variants; with electrical (EE) or manual (EM) base-width adjustment. Both variants of Eva400 are supplied complete and ready to use, fitted with a stable sling bar with reliable safety latches and a hand control. The sling bar is standard width (450 mm/17.7″) which is suitable for most users and lifting situations.
- Strong and stable, SWL 180 kg/400 lbs
- Aluminium for low weight – easy to manoeuvre
- Mast adjustable to three height positions – large lifting range
- Height-adjustable handle bars – comfortable and ergonomic working positions
- Stable aluminium sling bar with reliable safety latches
- Standard width sling bar – suitable for most users and situations
- Encapsulated twin castors – easy rolling and maintenance-free
- Available with electrical or manual base widening
- Electrical emergency stop button readily available on the control box
- Electrical and manual emergency lowering
- High capacity battery with long service life
- External charger – only low voltage (24V) to the lift
- Quick guide on the lift
- Many accessories for safe, easy and individually adapted lifting of users
Both variants of Eva400 comply with requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products (MDD93/42/EEC).
SystemRoMedic lifting slings and other accessories
To create optimal solutions for users with different needs, Eva400 can be used in combination with lifting slings and many clever and functional lifting accessories in the lifting range. AmbulationArm, for example, is an accessory which can be employed as armrests by the user during gait training but they can also be used by the caregiver for manoeuvring the lift.