Gentle and flexible, with maximum support
FlexibleSling, undivided, is a lifting sling that meets the need for a lot of support and, in a flexible way, follows the contours of the body and gives the user a sense of security.
FlexibleSling, undivided, is designed for use in most common lifting situations, e.g. for sitting transfers between bed and wheelchair, and especially for users with deformities and users who need extra head support.
FlexibleSling, undivided, is also available with commode opening. This version is designed to facilitate lifting in connection with toileting, especially for users with deformities and who need extra head support.
Both variants of FlexibleSling, undivided are available in several sizes, all for users weighing max 300 kg/660 lbs.
- Undivided leg supports; left in the chair, moulded seat or similar under the user after completed transfer
- High back; the user is supported from the tailbone up over the head and under the legs
- Slightly reclined seated posture
- Follows the shape of the body
- For users who need extra support for the head
- Particularly suitable for users with deformities, painful joints and/or leg amputations
- FlexibleSling, undivided is available both with and without commode opening
- SWL 300 kg/660 lbs
FlexibleSling is also available with divided leg supports.
Accessories for individual adaptation
Accessories for individual adaptation of the lifting sling are available. Click “Accessories” hereunder for more information.
Application of lifting slings according to Handicare
For more information about Handicare lifting slings and our tools for easier choosing, application, maintenance and security testing, go to the “About lifting slings” section which is available in the left hand side navigation field.