Offers a totally unique and very comfortable sit-to-stand experience
MiniLift160 Classic is a mobile sit-to-stand lift which has been developed to assist the user when rising from a sitting to a standing position as gently as possible. When MiniLift160 Classic is combined with the appropriate lifting accessories, the user gets support under the feet, for the front of the lower legs and behind the back, which provides for a safe and secure, yet active sit-to-stand.
To be able to understand how comfortable MiniLift160 is compared with other sit-to-stand devices on the market, it must be tried. The construction safely moves the user forwards and upwards in a natural movement pattern and, at the same time, the leg muscles and balance are exercised.
MiniLift160 Classic is manufactured in steel for stability and strength and is suitable for users weighing up to 160 kg/352 lbs.
- Unique solution – extremely comfortable, active sit-to-stand with natural movement patterns
- Small and convenient
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use hand control with 4 buttons
- Quick guide on the lift
- Grip-friendly handles with multiple options for hand placement
- Soft, adjustable lower leg support
- Low foot plate with anti-slip surface
- Lockable rear castors
- High capacity battery with long service life
- Control box with diagnostics, e.g. lift counter and overload indicator
- Electrical emergency stop readily available on the control box
SystemRoMedic lifting slings and other accessories
To create optimal solutions for users with different needs, MiniLift160 Classic can be used in combination with various accessories such as ThoraxSling, a specially adapted sit-to-stand vest, and CalfStrap.
MiniLift160 Classic meets the requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products 93/42/EEC.
MiniLift160 Classic has previously been marketed as MiniLift125