For extremely large and heavy users – over 200 kg/440 lbs
BariSling is a lifting sling that is designed for lifting users weighing 200 kg/440lbs or more. It can be used in combination with both mobile and stationary lifts, with a four-point sling bar or with BariTurn.
BariSling has six suspension points; two loops at the back and four below, under the legs, to distribute pressure safely and comfortably.
BariSling is available in polyester, in two sizes for users weighing max 570 kg/1250 lbs. BariSling is also available in a disposable material.
Disposable material for optimal hygiene and safety
BariSling, disposable, is made of a sturdy, durable non-woven material. Instead of laundering, the lifting sling is discarded after use, when it becomes soiled or when the user no longer needs it. This prevents the spread of multi-resistant and other types of infectious bacteria. BariSling, disposable, is a lifting sling for short-term use and for users weighing up to max 450 kg/1000 lbs.
- Undivided leg supports; left in the chair under the user after completed transfer
- Shoulder-high back; the user is supported from the hollows of the knees up to the shoulders and under the legs
- Slightly reclined seated posture
- Special model for extremely large and heavy users (over 200 kg/440 lbs)
- SWL 570 kg/1250 lbs (disposable material: SWL 450 kg/1000 lbs)
Accessories for individual adaptation
Accessories for individual adaptation of the lifting sling are available. Click “Accessories” hereunder for more information.
Application of lifting slings according to Handicare
For more information about Handicare lifting slings and our tools for easier choosing, application, maintenance and security testing, go to the “About lifting slings” section which is available in the left hand side navigation field.