For sitting transfers and for positioning in bed
MoveMaster is a slightly different, open sliding mat with handles at one end. MoveMaster is very useful during many seated transfers, such as to and from bed, wheelchair, toilet and commode or from wheelchair to car. MoveMaster can also be used for turning in bed and for assisting users to move higher up in bed.
MoveMaster is particularly well suited for use against bare skin when transferring to shower chairs or to the toilet.
The handles are easy to grip and the sliding mat is very smooth, so very little force is needed during transfers.
- Soft padding enables comfortable, gentle transfers.
- ULF (Ultra Low Friction), Handicare’s own unique sliding material, reduces the friction under the user, enabling easy and comfortable transfers using very little force.
- The strong and easy-to-grip handles at the end facilitate transfers for single caregivers.
- Reinforced seams provide extra strength.
- Compact and convenient, always at hands.
Combination of devices provides individually adapted solutions
To create optimal solutions for users with different needs, MoveMaster can be used in combination with other manual transfer aids. Click “See also” at the bottom of this page for suggestions on combinations and more information.