For sit-to-stand and standing training in combination with MiniLift200, MiniLift160 and MiniLift125
ThoraxSling is a specially adapted sit-to-stand vest that is used in combination with Handicare’s SystemRoMedic™ sit-to-stand lifts MiniLift200, MiniLift160 and MiniLift125. It is easy for the caregiver to apply, while giving the user an added sense of security during rising and standing training. ThoraxSling also facilitates toileting.
Together with MiniLift, ThoraxSling provides a very gentle and pleasant sit-to-stand experience. The movement of the lift arm is designed so that the pulling motion ends comfortably in the lower back, which prevents the vest from riding up under the arms.
Available in two models and several materials and sizes
ThoraxSling is available in two models; one which provides support behind the back (ThoraxSling) and one that also gives support under the seat (ThoraxSling, with seat support), and in several materials and sizes.
Durable and easy-to-care-for polyester
Both models of ThoraxSling are available in a durable and easy to care for polyester. These versions also feature armholders for hemiplegic users. ThoraxSling in polyester is intended for users weighing max 300 kg/660 lbs.
Disposable material for optimal hygiene and safety
ThoraxSling, with seat support is also available in a sturdy and durable non-woven material. Instead of laundering, the lifting sling is discarded after use, when it becomes soiled or when the user no longer needs it. This prevents the spread of multi-resistant and other types of infectious bacteria. ThoraxSling, disposable, is a lifting sling for short-term use and for users weighing up to max 200 kg/440 lbs.
- Easy for the caregiver to apply
- Very comfortable and gives the user an added sense of security
- Facilitates toileting
- Does not ride up under the arms
- Alternative lift loops enable an upright posture, regardless the user’s height
- Armholders for hemiplegic users (only on ThoraxSling in polyester)
- ThoraxSling is available in two models; one which provides support behind the back and one that also gives support under the seat
- SWL: polyester 300 kg/660 lbs, wipeable material 205 kg/450 lbs, disposable material 200 kg/440 lbs
Accessories for individual adaptation
Accessories for individual adaptation are available.