Direct Healthcare’s senior management team picked up both the CBF Young Growth Business awardand the prestigious Premier Award. The company has been awarded with these two awards as a result of its significant growth in such a short period. CEO Jon Lewis told us that “70% of the staff were unemployed at time of the company’s conception and with help from the local council and Welsh assembly, we have managed to help restore employment status to well skilled, albeit down on their luck people. All of our staff are fully committed to the task in hand and understand the company’s vision, taking immense pride in all that they do. The economic situation has assisted with Direct Healthcare’s high growth strategy, however good product at fair pricing, coupled with exceptional customer service will always be of interest to any customer”.
- Direct Healthcare Group Ranked 1st in 2021 Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100
- Direct Healthcare Group Acquire Dutch Patient Handling Manufacturer United Care BV
- Direct Healthcare Group Strengthen Solutions Offering with Acquisition of Talley Group Ltd.
- Direct Healthcare Group Ranked 4th in 2021 Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200
- Direct Healthcare Group Drive Change with Electric Vehicle Fleet
- WEBCAST: Managing The Pressure – Performing & Utilising An Appropriate Risk Assessment Tuesday 2nd March, 12-1pm
- WEBCAST: Pressure Area Care – Taking The Pressure Off: Efficient Equipment Selection in the Community Setting Tuesday 9th March, 12-1pm
- WEBCAST: Shifting The Pressure: Moving & Handling with Pressure Area Care in Mind Tuesday 16th March, 12-1pm
- WEBCAST: Pressure Ulcer Development in Critical Care Patients: The Role of Tissue Deformation and Impact of Anti-Deformation Technology by Professor Amit Gefen Wednesday 24th March, 12-1pm