Accessory for shower stools with arm supports
Handicare’s shower stools with arm supports offer more active users with reduced leg strenght and/or unstable balance a convenient place to sit down, comfortably and safely, in the shower or at the washbasin. The fixed arm supports at each side provide sturdy and secure support during rising up or sitting down. For users who need a little more support, the stools can be fitted with a soft and comfortable backrest, which is available as an accessory.
Soft and comfortable polyurethane (PUR) backrest
The solid backrest is made from soft polyurethane (PUR). The material, together with the shape of the backrest and the angle towards the seat (95 degrees), provides a comfortable and stable support for the user’s back. The integrated handle in the upper part of the backrest, simplifies positioning and transport of the shower stool.
Adjustable depth for individual adaptation
The backrest is very easy to mount and the depth of the backrest can be adjusted in 2 different positions to ensure the perfect fit for each user. All adjustments are made using a quick-lock system; no tools are needed.
The backrest is made from 100 % stainless materials making it very suitable for use in wet environments.
- Soft and comfortable, for user’s who need extra support
- Accessory for all variants of Handicare’s shower stools with arm supports
- Easy to mount, no tools needed
- Hygienic design, solid polyurethane (PUR)
- Stainless materials, suitable for use in wet rooms
- Adjustable depth, no tools needed
- Integrated carrying handle
- Easy maintenance, clean regularly with normal household detergent
- Max. user weight: 150 kg