For secure support in bathrooms, showers, toilets and many other places
Many accidents happen at home, especially in the bathroom, for instance in the shower or when stepping in and out of the bathtub. Slipping is common when the combination of water, soap and bare feet is present. This straight grab rail provides secure and reliable support in critical areas. It is a great solution for prevention of accidents also in other indoor spaces such as the kitchen, bedroom and hallway.
The grab rail, which is available in six lengths, can be installed in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal position. The user can hold the grab rail either in the middle section or in the angled part to get extra support during pushing or pulling up, whilst in a stationary position and during a transfer.
The tube is made from a combination of aluminium and plastic which makes it light-weight and low maintenance but still strong and sturdy. Furthermore, the plastic flanges and covers provide for electrical insulation.
The 32 mm diameter of the tube provides a comfortable grip for the hand. The plastic part has a non slip surface at the inside for extra security.
- Provides a good grip and secure support in many indoor spaces and for users weighing up to 130 kg
- Designed with an angle of 60° for a natural and comfortable grip
- Non-slip surface for increased safety and security
- The combination of plastic and aluminium provides for strength and low maintenance
- Plastic flanges and covers for electrical insulation
- After installation, the fixing points are covered and concealed for a stylish look and to make the grab rail easy to keep clean
- Available in six different lengths and in neutral white colour only
- Easy maintenance, clean regularly with normal household detergent