Accessory for TurnSheet and TopSheet
TurnSheet, which is available in three models/sizes and several variants, lies on top of a mattress cover. Mattress cover is available in several variants and sizes suitable for the different models of TurnSheet and for beds of different widths. All variants of Mattress cover feature smooth, low friction material in the centre and rough anti-slip surfaces at the sides. This minimizes the risk of the user sliding out of bed.
TurnSheet (150 x 210) lies on top of Mattress cover (item number 1583) featuring two slide panels which can be removed/folded away to reveal a surface of high friction material.
TurnSheet (210 x 150) lies on top of a longer variant of Mattress cover (item numbers 1593, 1594, 1595 or 1587) featuring three slide panels.
The slide panels can be closed or folded away as the situation requires. This gives you the option to choose between low or high friction surfaces under the entire or part of the user’s body. The slide panels enable improved positioning of the user in bed. For example, the slide panel under the hips can be removed/folded away to prevent the user from sliding down when attempting to sit up in bed.
- All models of TurnSheet have a thin padding facilitating turning on special pressure-relieving mattresses.
- Handicare’s own sophisticated sliding material ULF (Ultra Low Friction) in the centre of the mattress cover makes it very easy to shift position.
- The mattress cover has anti-slip, high friction material at the sides for improved safety.
- Velcro strips fasten the mattress cover to the mattress and fit various mattress types and sizes.
- Slide panels provides an option to choose between low or high friction surfaces under the entire or part of the user’s body.