Below a washbasin mirror or in the shower
A uniform look is pleasing to the eye. Therefore, the Shelf of Handicare features the same wall flanges and covers as the Ergogrip grab rails and a general design which is a true match to the bathroom safety equipment in the Handicare range.
Handicare’s Shelf is available in several materials and is available in the colour white only. The shelf is made from durable plastic (PMMA) and the supporting tube is made from coated steel, coated stainless steel or polished stainless steel with white or anthracite plastic (glass fibre reinforced nylon) covers. Stainless steel fittings are included. For complete article numbers, please consult the Order information document which is available as a pdf in the “Documentation” section hereunder.
- Useful and practical, with a matching design
- Large, flat surface for convenient storage of all kinds of personal care products or medicines
- The flat surface makes it easy to grasp and remove items from the shelf
- Durable plastic (PMMA) and steel/stainless steel for easy maintenance and electrical insulation
- Watertight construction
- Compact and hygienic design
- Very easy to install, below a washbasin mirror or in the shower, stainless steel fittings are included
- After installation, the fixing points are covered and concealed for a stylish look and to make the shelf easy to keep clean
- 5 years warranty
Combinations and accessories for indiviually adapted bathroom solutions
Handicare’s range offers a wide choice of safe and comfortable assistive devices and practical accessories; products that can be supplied in several materials and colours and that can be combined in an endless number of ways to provide for increased versatility and usability and for the creation of individually adapted support solutions for different locations and user needs. Shelf features the same design as the Ergogrip grab rails and many of the other Handicare bathroom accessories which, in addition to increased safety, provides for a great looking bathroom.