Extra wide and extra strong
Handicare’s extra wide and extra strong shower bench with arm supports provides stable and height-adjustable support for more active, larger and heavier users with reduced leg strenght, low stamina and/or unstable balance and who require a little bit of support and a convenient opportunity to sit down, comfortably and safely, in the shower or at the washbasin. The fixed and extra high arm supports at each side provide sturdy and secure support during rising up or sitting down.
The symmetric design allows the user to sit down from both sides, which means that the shower bench does not have to be turned or moved that often.
Hygienic, soft and comfortable polyurethane (PUR) seat
The shower bench is fitted with an extra wide and extra deep seat made from soft and comfortable polyurethane (PUR). The seat is solid, featuring openings for good water drainage. The material also offers anti-slip properties.
The seat can easily be removed to facilitate cleaning.
Adjustable seat height for individual adaptation
The seat height can easily be adjusted in 8 different positions to ensure the perfect fit for each user. All adjustments are made using a quick-lock system; no tools are needed.
The shower bench is made from 100 % stainless materials making them very suitable for use in wet environments.
For maximum stability, the legs are fitted with non-slip ferrules with drainage holes.
- Extra wide and extra strong; for larger and heavier users
- Comfortable, stable and secure
- Stainless materials, suitable for use in wet rooms
- The design makes the shower bench stackable
- Extra wide and extra deep soft and comfortable polyurethane (PUR) seat
- Hygienic, removable seat with drainage holes
- Extra high, sturdy arm supports with a comfortable diameter
- Adjustable seat height; 415-565 mm, adjustable in 8 steps of 25 mm, no tools needed
- Easy maintenance, clean regularly with normal household detergent
- Max. user weight: 300 kg