Extra support on spiral staircases and on corners
On spiral staircases it is often difficult to provide support on the newel side. The Linido™ Stair newel grab rail offers support on the newel side of the staircase allowing users to hold on to the continuous rail when going up and down the stairs.
Linido’s Stair newel grab rail is available in two variants: for installation on a left side and on a right side stair newel. The grab rails can also be installed in regular staircases and on the external corner of two walls.
As there is often limited space for affixing flanges on the newel, the flanges have been designed to be as small as possible; only 50 mm wide and 80 mm high.
Linido’s Stair newel grab rails are available in several materials and colours; coated steel and coated stainless steel (white/anthracite) and polished stainless steel. For complete article numbers, please consult the Order information document which is available as a pdf in the “Documentation” section hereunder.
- Two variants; for stair newels on the left and on the right-hand side
- Can also be installed on regular staircases and on the external corner of two walls
- Ergonomic diameter; 28.6 mm (steel) and 28 mm (stainless steel), provides a secure grip
- The distance between tube and wall provides plenty of room for the hand
- Durable steel or stainless steel
- Hygienic design with rounded shapes and sleek surfaces
- Easy to install, Wall mounting set (art. no. LI2807.0000-00) is available as an accessory
- Supplied complete with Insulation set M6 x 4 (art. no. LI2860.0000-00), which provides for electrical insulation and covering of fixing points for a stylish look and to make the grab rail easy to keep clean
- Extremely secure, provides reliable support for users weighing up to 150 kg
- 5 years warranty