The correct angle for every user
With the Hardware for tilting mirror of Handicare, a mirror can easily be adjusted to the correct angle for every user, standing and seated.
Hardware for tilting mirror consists of two Ergogrip straight grab rails with fixings for a mirror. Therefore, in addition to providing easy adjustment of the mirror, this accessory also provides reliable support. The hardware is supplied without a mirror so you can choose your own shape and size.
Advice for measurements of mirror
Round: max. Ø 600 mm
Rectangular: max. 600 x 400 mm
Thickness: max. 6 mm
Handicare’s Hardware for tilting mirror is available in several materials and colours; coated steel (white and anthracite) and coated stainless steel (available in the colour white only) and polished stainless steel with white or anthracite plastic (glass fibre reinforced nylon) flanges and covers. For complete article numbers, please consult the Order information document which is available as a pdf in the “Documentation” section hereunder.
- Hardware for tilting mirror providing reliable support
- Two Ergogrip grab rails with unique 60° angle allowing hand and wrist to retain a natural position even while holding the grab rail at the corner
- Ergonomic diameter; 28.6 mm (steel) and 28 mm (stainless steel), provides a secure grip
- Distance between tube and wall; 75 mm, provides plenty of room for the hand
- Supplied without mirror to allow for free choice of size and shape
- Durable steel or stainless steel with plastic (glass fibre reinforced nylon) wall flanges and covers for electrical insulation
- Watertight construction
- Hygienic design with rounded shapes and sleek surfaces
- Very easy to install, Wall mounting set (art. no. LI2807.0000-00) is available as an accessory
- After installation, the fixing points are covered and concealed for a stylish look and to make the grab rails easy to keep clean
- Extremely secure, provide reliable support for users weighing up to 150 kg
- The surface area of the wall flanges ensures that the load is well distributed, but for secure fixing to a weaker wall, a special backing plate for mounting from the back of the wall is available as an accessory (art. no. LI0126.5034-02)
- 5 years warranty
Combinations and accessories for indiviually adapted bathroom solutions
Handicare’s range offers a wide choice of safe and comfortable assistive devices and practical accessories; products that can be supplied in several materials and colours and that can be combined in an endless number of ways to provide for increased versatility and usability and for the creation of individually adapted support solutions for different locations and user needs. For example, Hardware for tilting mirror can be used in combination with Handle for tilting mirror which, in addition to facilitating for sitting users, contributes to keep the mirror clean and free from finger marks. Furthermore, Hardware for tilting mirror features the same design as the Ergogrip grab rails and many of the other Handicare bathroom accessories which, in addition to increased safety, provides for a great looking bathroom.