Standard model for users with good head stability
BasicSling is designed for use in most common lifting situations, e.g. for sitting transfers between bed and wheelchair, and when the patient has poor torso stability but good head stability.
BasicSling is available in several different materials, variants and sizes, all for users weighing max 300 kg/660 lbs.
- Divided leg supports; easy for the caregiver to apply and remove, the user does not sit on the lifting sling
- Shoulder-high back; the user is supported from the tailbone up to the shoulders and under the legs
- Upright seated posture
- Standard model, suits most users with good head stability
- BasicSling in polyester net is available with or without reinforced leg supports
- Pocket at lower edge for easier application
- SWL 300 kg/660 lbs.
Accessories for individual adaptation
Accessories for individual adaptation of the lifting sling are available. Click “Accessories” hereunder for more information.
Application of lifting slings according to SystemRoMedic™
For more information about SystemRoMedic™ lifting slings and our tools for easier choosing, application, maintenance and security testing, go to the “About lifting slings” section which is available in the left hand side navigation field.