Support for rising from a supine position
Handicare’s Ceiling support is fixed to the ceiling. The moulded triangular grip is hanging from a nylon strap with adjustable length.
From a fixed location and well within reach for a user lying on a trolley or in bed, Ceiling support provides a safe grip and support for rising from a supine position, turning over or changing position.
To be able to use Ceiling support when turning and repositioning, the user must be able to support his/her own body weight.
Please note! This type of lifting puts stress on your arms, shoulders and back. Before using a support rail of this type check with a healthcare professional to make sure this solution is suitable for you.
Handicare’s Ceiling support is available in coated steel and is only available in the colour white with a light grey plastic (glass fibre reinforced nylon) handle.
- Ceiling mounted support for rising, turning over or changing position
- Provides a safe grip, at adjustable height, for large and small hands
- The support point is in a fixed position
- Durable steel or stainless steel
- Watertight construction
- Hygienic design
- Easy to install, Wall mounting set (art. no. LI2807.0000-00) is available as an accessory
- Supplied complete with Insulation set M6 x 4 (art. no. LI2860.0000-00), which provides for electrical insulation and covering of fixing points for a stylish look and to make the ceiling support easy to keep clean
- Extremely secure, provides reliable support for users weighing up to 150 kg
- 5 years warranty