A mobile and height-adjustable commode/shower chair available in three variants
The mobile Combi commode/shower chair is an assistive device allowing the user to sit down safely and comfortably during toileting or showering. It is supplied complete with toilet rails and can be used freestanding, with a bucket, which is available as an accessory, or standing over a toilet.
The commode/shower chair provides a stable and height-adjustable support for less active users with weak legs, low stamina and/or poor balance who sit on the chair for longer periods of time and who require more support and assistance during sit-to-stand and seated transfers.
Combi, attendant operated is mobile and very easy to move between different locations as well as to manoeuver, turn and adjust to different positions in various settings and situations.
Combi, attendant operated is available in three variants with different height interval, width and maximum user weight. All variants are suitable both for institutional and home care use.
Standard width and two different height intervals – for users weighing up to 150 kg/330 lbs
Combi, attendant operated is available in two variants with standard width (54 cm/21.2″); one with a standard height interval and one with a low height interval. The standard width allows these chairs to easily pass through narrow doorways.
Extra wide and standard height interval – for users weighing up to 200 kg/440 lbs
The third variant of Combi, attendant operated features a standard height interval but also a wider frame and a greater weight capacity making this variant suitable for larger and heavier users.
All variants of Combi, attendant operated offer the following features and advantages:
- Stable and secure
- Very easy to use
- Compact and hygienic design, fits into any wet room
- Stainless steel, suitable for wet environments and guaranteeing a long service life
- Seat, backrest and armrests are made from soft polyurethane, a durable material, warm to the touch, with non-slip qualities
- Height adjustable frame (via snaplock clips) allows adjustment for different user heights as well as placement of the chair over different size toilets
- Detachable seat and backrest
- Seat with keyhole shaped opening
- Foldable armrests for easy side transfers
- Maintenance free castors
- Easy to keep clean
Wide accessory programme
Furthermore, our wide accessory programme provides for extensive customising and adaptation of all Combi chairs to meet individual user and caregiver requirements. For more information, please click the “Accessories” tab hereunder.
It is recommended that Combi attendant operated is always used in combination with the following accessory: Footrests (200810004).
Combi chairs – several models and variants enable the perfect fit for all users and caregivers
To enable a perfect fit for all users and caregivers, Handicare’s Combi commode/shower chairs are available in three basic models and several variants:
- Combi, attendant operated; a mobile chair available in standard height, low and wide variants
- Combi, self-propelled; available in standard width and wide variants
- Combi, tilt; available in two variants with manual or powered tilt