Extra strong and safe, for heavier users
Eva600EE is a versatile mobile patient lift for all lifting situations, especially for heavier users weighing up to 270 kg/600 lbs. When used with SystemRoMedic’s functional and easy-to-use lifting accessories, Eva600EE is the right choice for lifting in connection with transfers to and from the floor, chair or bed, as well as for horizontal lifting and gait training.
Special version with low legs
Eva600EE is also available in a special version with low legs for use with lower beds.
Both variants of Eva600EE are supplied complete and ready to use, fitted with a wider sling bar (600 mm/23.6″), providing a more open sling which is ideal for larger users, and a hand control.
- Extra strong and stable, SWL 270 kg/600 lbs
- Aluminium for low weight – easy to manoeuvre
- Mast adjustable to three height positions – large lifting range
- Height-adjustable handle bars – comfortable and ergonomic working positions
- Stable aluminium sling bar with reliable safety latches
- Wider sling bar providing a more open lifting sling – ideal for larger users
- Available with regular height or low legs for use with lower beds
- Encapsulated twin castors – easy rolling and maintenance-free
- The special version with low legs is fitted with double front castors with a diameter of 35 mm/1.4″
- Electrical base widening
- Electrical emergency stop button readily available on the control box
- Electrical and manual emergency lowering
- High capacity battery with long service life
- Built-in charging
- Quick guide on the lift
- Many accessories for safe, easy and individually adapted lifting of users
Both variants of Eva600 comply with requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products (MDD93/42/EEC).
SystemRoMedic lifting slings and other accessories
To create optimal solutions for users with different needs, Eva600EE can be used in combination with lifting slings and many clever and functional lifting accessories in SystemRoMedic’s Lifting range. AmbulationArm, for example, is an accessory which can be employed as armrests by the user during gait training but they can also be used by the carer for manoeuvring the lift.