Offers a totally unique and very comfortable sit-to-stand experience
MiniLift160 is a mobile sit-to-stand lift which has been developed to, as gently as possible, assist the user when rising from a sitting to a standing position. When MiniLift160 is combined with the appropriate lifting accessories, the user gets support under the feet, for the front of the lower legs and behind the back, which provides for a safe and secure, yet active sit-to-stand procedure.
Extremely comfortable, active sit-to-stand with natural movement pattern
To be able to understand how comfortable MiniLift160 is compared with other sit-to-stand devices on the market, it must be tried! The construction safely moves the user forwards and upwards in a natural movement pattern and, at the same time, the leg muscles and balance are exercised.
Four variants are available
MiniLift160 is available in four variants with electrical (EE) or manual (EM) base widening and with standard height or low legs for use with lower beds. All variants are manufactured in steel for stability and strength and are suitable for users weighing up to 160 kg/350 lbs.
MiniLift160 offers a unique combination of functionality, performance and quality in relation to price. A more economical solution is hard to find!
MiniLift160EM/EE – features and advantages
- Unique solution – extremely comfortable, active sit-to-stand with natural movement pattern
- Small and convenient
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use hand control with 2 (EM) or 4 (EE) buttons
- Quick guide on the lift
- Grip-friendly handles with multiple options for hand placement
- Soft, adjustable lower leg support
- Low foot plate with anti-slip surface
- Easy rolling, maintenance-free castors
- Lockable rear castors
- High capacity battery with long service life
- Control box with diagnostics, e.g. lift counter and overload indicator
- Electrical emergency stop readily available on the control box
- Also available with low legs for use with lower beds
SystemRoMedic lifting slings and other accessories
To create optimal solutions for users with different needs, MiniLift160 can be used in combination with various accessories such as ThoraxSling, a specially adapted sit-to-stand vest, and CalfStrap. The bar of MiniLift160 can also be provided with a soft protection, SlingBarWrap MiniLift, which is sometimes needed for users with uncontrolled movements.
MiniLift160 meets the requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products 93/42/EEC.