For a firm, ergonomic grip and secure support in many locations
Linido’s Ergogrip straight grab rails provide secure and reliable support in many critical areas and are great solutions for prevention of accidents in all indoor spaces. A grab rail is a very convenient form of support that can easily be installed in any location and exactly where it is needed; in the bathroom or shower, next to the washbasin or by the toilet, but also in the kitchen, hallway or bedroom. In all locations, the grab rails can be installed in the optimal position for the user; horizontal, vertical or diagonal, to provide a safe and comfortable grip and maximum support.
Ergogrip straight grab rails are available in 14 different lengths. Ergogrip 200 through to Ergogrip 1400 all feature two flanges and comprise of a single length of uninterrupted rail allowing the hand to slide along the rail during movement or transfer. The longer grab rails feature three flanges for secure wall mounting and distribution of load. The shortest grab rail, Ergogrip 200, is ideal when the exact location for where the support is needed is known or when space is limited. Ergogrip 200 is also particularly well suited for diagonal installation.
Ergogrip grab rails – for a unique, ergonomic grip
Linido’s Ergogrip straight grab rails are specially designed to provide a good, strong and ergonomic grip. The grab rails feature a round tube with an ergonomic diameter, allowing both large and small hands and fingers to wrap around the tube in a firm and secure grip and providing plenty of room for the hand between the tube and the wall. Furthermore, the tube and its unique angle of 60° rather than the conventional 90° allows the hand and wrist to retain a natural position even while holding the grab rail at the corner.
Ergogrip straight grab rails are available in many different lengths and in several materials and colours; coated steel and coated stainless steel (white/anthracite) and polished stainless steel with white or anthracite plastic (glass fibre reinforced nylon) flanges and covers. For complete article numbers, please consult the Order information document which is available as a pdf in the “Documentation” section hereunder.
- 14 different lengths, from 200 mm to 2000 mm
- Unique 60° angle allows hand and wrist to retain a natural position even while holding the grab rail at the corner
- Ergonomic diameter; 28.6 mm (steel) and 28 mm (stainless steel), provides a secure grip
- Distance between tube and wall; 75 mm, provides plenty of room for the hand
- Durable steel or stainless steel with plastic (glass fibre reinforced nylon) wall flanges and covers for electrical insulation
- Watertight construction
- Hygienic design with rounded shapes and sleek surfaces
- Very easy to install, Wall mounting set (art. no. LI2807.0000-00) is available as an accessory
- After installation, the fixing points are covered and concealed for a stylish look and to make the grab rail easy to keep clean
- Extremely secure, provides reliable support for users weighing up to 150 kg
- The surface area of the wall flanges ensures that the load is well distributed, but for secure fixing to a weaker wall, a special backing plate for mounting from the back of the wall is available as an accessory (art. no. LI0126.5034-02)
- 5 years warranty
Combinations and accessories for individually adapted bathroom solutions
Linido’s range offers a wide choice of safe and comfortable assistive devices and practical accessories; products that can be supplied in several materials and colours and that can be combined in an endless number of ways to provide for increased versatility and usability and for the creation of individually adapted support solutions for different locations and user needs. For example, most lengths of Ergogrip straight grab rail can be fitted with a toilet roll holder, which is available as an accessory. Ergogrip straight grab rails can also be fitted with a vertical combination grab rail and/or a shower head holder to be used as sturdy and safe shower rails. Ergogrip 600/700/800/1600, positioned as horizontal slide bars, can also be used in combination with Click-On frame, a removable frame for hanging of an Ergonomic shower seat. This combination conveniently provides a safe and comfortable place for the user to sit in the shower.