For removable installation of Ergonomic shower seat
The Ergonomic shower of Handicare seats are designed to be wall mounted but, when used in combination with Click-On frame, Ergonomic shower seats featuring backrest can also be hung on an Ergogrip grab rail of min. 600 mm length.
Click-On frame is an accessory offering a truly flexible solution for temporary or permanent installation of a shower seat. The shower seat becomes incredibly easy to attach and to remove as required and without tools; a very practical feature for bathrooms with limited space or which are used by different people, if a user’s place of residence changes or if a user’s medical condition varies. Safety locks automatically secures the frame onto the grab rail.
The Click-On frame is available in two variants; with fixed and with adjustable height, both made from coated stainless steel and available in two colours (white and anthracite). All plastic components are in white colour only. For complete article numbers, please consult the Order information document which is available as a pdf in the “Documentation” section hereunder.
- For temporary or permanent installation of Ergonomic shower seat with back support
- Provides for safe and comfortable sitting in the shower and for more free space in the bathroom
- Two variants provide fixed or adjustable seat height (adjustment range 100 mm)
- Very easy to attach and remove as required, no tools required
- Safety locks secure the frame to the Ergogrip grab rail
- Durable stainless steel
- Watertight construction
- Extremely secure, for users weighing up to 150 kg
- In combination with Floor support for Ergonomic shower seat, which is available as an accessory, the shower seats can be used by users weighing up to 300 kg
- Click-on frame was a winner in the “Innovations Competition” at REHACARE 2005 in Düsseldorf by the Research Institute for disabled aid technology (FTB)
- 5 years warranty
Combinations and accessories for indiviually adapted bathroom solutions
Handicare’s range offers a wide choice of safe and comfortable assistive devices and practical accessories; products that can be supplied in several materials and colours and that can be combined in an endless number of ways to provide for increased versatility and usability and for the creation of individually adapted support solutions for different locations and user needs. Click-On frame can be used with all variants of Ergonomic shower seat with backrests. The combination can be hung on Ergogrip 600/700/800/1600 straight grab rails, all variants of Ergogrip 90 L angled grab rails and all variants of Ergogrip corner grab rails.
In combination with Ergogrip corner, Click-On frame should be hung on the shortest side of the grab rail.
We recommend using Click-On frame and Ergonomic shower seat in combination with Floor support for Ergonomic shower seat, which is available as an accessory.