For toileting – three variants for more active users
HygieneSling is a lifting sling that is easy to apply and makes it easier for the caregiver to dress/undress the user in connection with toileting.
HygieneSling, which is designed for users with adequate muscular tonus, is available in three variants; with or without a belt, or with a belt and extra back support.
HygieneSling is available in several sizes, all for users weighing max 300 kg/660 lbs.
- Divided leg supports; easy for the caregiver to apply and remove, the user does not sit on the lifting sling
- Low back; the user is supported behind the back, up to the armpits and under the legs
- Slightly reclined seated posture
- The user must have adequate muscular tonus
- HygieneSling is available in three versions; with or without a belt, and with a belt and extra back support.
- SWL 300 kg/660 lbs
Accessories for individual adaptation
Accessories for individual adaptation of the lifting sling are available. Click “Accessories” hereunder for more information.
Application of lifting slings by SystemRoMedic™
For more information about SystemRoMedic™ lifting slings and our tools for easier choosing, application, maintenance and security testing, go to “Resource Downloads” below.