Unlimited lifting solutions – for users weighing up to 205 kg/450 lbs
RiseAtlas450 is a safe and easy-to-use stationary ceiling lift unit available in two models and two special versions with and without built-in transfer motor and other features and functionalities. The choice depends on what settings and situations the ceiling lift unit will be used in and, of course, the needs of the users.
Manual transfer and QuickTrolleySystem
RiseAtlas450M is manually transferred along the rail (M for manual) and features the unique SystemRoMedic™ QuickTrolleySystem. This model is supplied fitted with a quick release trolley which readily allows for dismantling of the ceiling lift unit from the rail as well as for presetting the ceiling lift unit and the lift strap to an angle of 45 or 90 degrees towards the rail for smooth and convenient transfers of users from one room to another.
High humidity – special version for wet environments
RiseAtlas450M, with QuickTrolleySystem is also available in a special version which is designed for use in environments where moisture and dampness are present.
Hand control charging
RiseAtlas450M, with QuickTrolleySystem feature easy and convenient hand control charging as standard. The charging station is integrated in a small and discreet holder and parking place for the hand control. The holder is easily installed on the wall, in convenient proximity of the ceiling lift unit’s parking place.
In-rail and end point charging
The two special versions of RiseAtlas450 feature a unique charging solution, with one trolley for two charging options as standard. The ceiling lift units can be set to function either with end point charging or with in-rail charging. If necessary, the settings can easily be altered.
As an optional extra, RiseAtlas ceiling lift units with hand control charging can also be equipped with this unique charging solution.
For all rail systems and settings, in all situations and for all user needs
RiseAtlas450 can be used in all settings and in all types of rooms, both on permanent rail systems and on portable, freestanding lift stands. When used with the appropriate lifting accessories, RiseAtlas450 provides secure, comfortable and individually adapted lifting of users in connection with seated or horizontal transfers to and from the bed, wheelchair or toilet.
RiseAtlas450 offers a large lifting area and the possibility of both very low and very high lifting, making it an excellent solution also for lifting from the floor and for gait training and standing training. RiseAtlas450 can also be used for convenient transfer of users from one room to another.
Compact and light-weight
RiseAtlas450 features unusually small measurements, extremely low weight and a number of unique and very practical features as standard. The handy size offers many practical advantages. And combined with the modern and elegant design of the ceiling lift unit, it also contributes to the creation of professional and highly functional environments with a harmonic and human atmosphere.
In fact, RiseAtlas450 is a modern and stylish ceiling lift unit offering unlimited lifting solutions with more performance, more flexibility, more simplicity and convenience, and more reliability compared to other ceiling lift units available on the market.
- Compact and extremely light-weight
- Modern, elegant and hygienic design
- Very easy to use, providing safe working conditions and allowing the caregiver to remain close to the user throughout the entire lifting procedure
- Moves silently and gently, soft start and stop
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use hand control
- On/Off-button on the hand control prevents unauthorized use of lift functions
- Night light
- Manual emergency stop
- Electrical and manual emergency lowering
- Overload protection
- Over speed protection
- Slack strap switch
- Efficient strap control preventing accidental twisting of the lift strap
- High capacity, environmentally friendly NiMH battery
- Easy and convenient hand control charging as standard (except for special versions)
- The high humidity and SmartPark special versions feature a unique charging solution, with one trolley for two charging options
- In-rail/end point charging is also available as an accessory for models with hand control charging as standard
- Discreet information panel
- Easy to service
- Diagnostics, a special software available as an accessory allows a PC to access further information about the ceiling lift unit
- Many accessories for safe, easy and individually adapted lifting of user
SystemRoMedic lifting slings and other accessories
To create optimal solutions for users with different needs, all models and special versions of RiseAtlas450 can be used in combination with lifting slings and many clever and functional lifting accessories in SystemRoMedic’s Lifting range.
RiseAtlas450 meets the requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products 93/42/EEC.