Safe and easy lifting in all situations
RiseBasic is a modern and stylish stationary ceiling lift unit featuring many functions that maximize comfort and security during lifting, both for the user and for the caregiver. When used with the appropriate lifting accessories, RiseBasic provides secure, comfortable and individually adapted lifting of users in connection with seated or horizontal transfers to and from the bed, wheelchair or toilet.
RiseBasic offers a large lifting area and the possibility of both very low and very high lifting, making it an excellent solution also for lifting from the floor and for gait training and standing training. RiseBasic can also be used for convenient transfer of users from one room to another.
Two models with different lifting capacity
RiseBasic is available in two models; RiseBasic300M, with a lifting capacity of 138 kg/300 lbs, and RiseBasic440M, with a lifting capacity of 200 kg/440 lbs.
For all rail systems
Both models of RiseBasic are manually transfered along the rail (M for manual) and can be used on all types of rails, both permanent rail systems and portable, freestanding lift stands.
As an optional extra, RiseBasic can also be equipped with electrical switch manoeuvring for increased convenience and ease-of-use. With this accessory, the caregiver is able to manoeuvre turntables in the rail system using the hand control.
Hand control charging
RiseBasic features easy and convenient hand control charging as standard. The charging station is integrated in a small and discreet holder and parking place for the hand control. The holder is easily installed on the wall, in convenient proximity of the ceiling lift unit’s parking place.
In-rail and end point charging
As an optional extra, RiseBasic can be equipped with a unique charging solution, with one trolley for two charging options. With this accessory, the ceiling lift unit can be set to function either with end point charging or with in-rail charging. If necessary, the settings can easily be altered.
Compact and light-weight
RiseBasic features unusually small measurements and extremely low weight. The handy size offers many practical advantages. And combined with the modern and elegant design of the ceiling lift unit, it also contributes to the creation of professional and highly functional environments with a harmonic and human atmosphere.
- Compact and extremely light-weight
- Modern, elegant and hygienic design
- Very easy to use, providing safe working conditions and allowing the caregiver to remain close to the user throughout the entire lifting procedure
- Moves silently and gently, soft start and stop
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use hand control
- On/Off-button on the hand control prevents unauthorized use of lift functions
- Switch manoeuvring, for manoeuvring of turntables using the hand control, is available as an accessory
- Manual emergency stop
- Electrical and manual emergency lowering
- Overload protection
- Over speed protection
- Slack strap switch
- Efficient strap control preventing accidental twisting of the lift strap
- High capacity, long lasting batteries and an energy-saving electric motor
- Easy and convenient hand control charging as standard
- A unique charging solution, with one trolley for two charging options (in-rail/end point charging) is available as an accessory
- Discreet information panel
- Easy to service
- Diagnostics, a special software available as an accessory allows a PC to access further information about the ceiling lift unit
- Many accessories for safe, easy and individually adapted lifting of users
SystemRoMedic lifting slings and other accessories
To create optimal solutions for users with different needs, both models of RiseBasic can be used in combination with lifting slings and many clever and functional lifting accessories in SystemRoMedic Lifting range.
RiseBasic meets the requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products 93/42/EEC.