Grab rail and towel rail in one
Sometimes a towel is hung over a grab rail and a dangerous situation may unintentionally be created; if a person needs support and holds onto a grab rail with a towel hanging on it, they will very likely lose their stability as the towel slides off the rail.
The Towel rail is a clever combination of a towel rail and a secure grab rail. The upper rail offers support in the same way as a regular grab rail, while the lower rail provides a place to hang a towel within easy reach.
The Handicare Towel rail is available in two sizes and in several materials and colours; coated steel (white/anthracite) and coated stainless steel (available in the colour white only) and polished stainless steel with white or black plastic (glass fibre reinforced nylon) flanges and covers. For complete article numbers, please consult the Order information document which is available as a pdf in the “Documentation” section hereunder.
- Provides safe support and a convenient place to hang a towel
- Unique 60° angle allows hand and wrist to retain a natural position
- Ergonomic diameter; 28.6 mm (steel) and 28 mm (stainless steel), provides a secure grip
- Distance between tube and wall; 75 mm, provides plenty of room for the hand
- Durable steel or stainless steel with plastic (glass fibre reinforced nylon) wall flanges and covers for electrical insulation
- Watertight construction
- Hygienic design with rounded shapes and sleek surfaces
- Very easy to install, Wall mounting set (art. no. LI2807.0000-00) is available as an accessory
- After installation, the fixing points are covered and concealed for a stylish look and to make the grab rail easy to keep clean
- Extremely secure, provides reliable support for users weighing up to 150 kg
- The surface area of the wall flanges ensures that the load is well distributed, but for secure fixing to a weaker wall, a special backing plate for mounting from the back of the wall is available as an accessory (art. no. LI0126.5034-02)
- 5 years warranty
Combinations and accessories for indiviually adapted bathroom solutions
Handicare’s range offers a wide choice of safe and comfortable assistive devices and practical accessories; products that can be supplied in several materials and colours and that can be combined in an endless number of ways to provide for increased versatility and usability and for the creation of individually adapted support solutions for different locations and user needs. Towel rail S and Towel rail L feature the same design as the Ergogrip grab rails and many of the other Handicare bathroom accessories which, in addition to increased safety, provides for a great looking bathroom.