For smooth seat height adjustment, when and as required
In order for a wall mounted shower seat to provide maximum benefit, the seat height must be tailored to the user. And when different users use the same shower seat, it is necessary to adjust the seat height for each user for a perfect fit.
Handicare’s height adjustment system for shower seats allows for smooth seat height adjustment of a wall mounted shower seat, when and as required, without drilling of extra holes in the wall or new installation. The adjustment range of 150 mm is more than sufficient to achieve the correct height for both short and tall users. Height adjustment system is perfect for private bathrooms in institutional settings. It is also an excellent solution for growing children.
With a set of Adjustable clamp levers, which is available as an accessory (art. no. LI2815.0014-00, LI2815.0024-00), adjusting the height of the shower seat is as simple as can be.
Height adjustment system is very easy to install, both for new and for existing installations of shower seats. It can also be used to prepare a shower for the future installation of a shower seat. The shower seat can then be fitted to the height adjustment system when it is required.
Handicare’s Height adjustment system is available in two variants; for shower seats with and without backrest, both in coated stainless steel and available in the colour white only.
- Two variants for smooth seat height adjustment of all the wall mounted shower seats of Handicare
- Easy adaptation of the seat height for each user
- Perfect for private bathrooms in institutional settings and an excellent solution for growing children
- Adjustment range 150 mm
- Durable stainless steel
- Watertight construction
- Hygienic design with sleek surfaces
- Very easy to install
- After installation, the fixing points and the height adjustment system are covered and concealed for a stylish look and for easy cleaning
- Extremely secure, for users weighing up to 150 kg
- 5 years warranty